Rock Brigade

A forum for the fans of Def Leppard
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Mr. Elliott

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VivGirl
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 604
Age : 42
Location : Indiana
Job/Hobbies : Viv's Pet Monkey
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Mr. Elliott   Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:28 pm

I'm sure this will be a popular thread once things get going, Joe is a popular stud muffin Wink

_________________
It's A Viv Thing!



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockbrigade.niceboard.com
deflepbiotch

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 90
Age : 42
Location : Indiana
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:22 pm

Gotta love Joe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/deflepgirl76
VivGirl
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 604
Age : 42
Location : Indiana
Job/Hobbies : Viv's Pet Monkey
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 pm

Yeah, just don't hold your sign up during a concert while he's singing..."put it away" lol!

_________________
It's A Viv Thing!



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockbrigade.niceboard.com
lep4life

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 64
Age : 43
Location : Chicago area
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:07 am

Did he really ask you to put your sign down? Hmm.... maybe he thought you were blocking someone's view???


~Tracy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lep4life
VivGirl
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 604
Age : 42
Location : Indiana
Job/Hobbies : Viv's Pet Monkey
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:30 am

lep4life wrote:
Did he really ask you to put your sign down? Hmm.... maybe he thought you were blocking someone's view???


~Tracy

No, it wasn't me, but there was some girl w/ one at the Indy show last year and he said something about it between songs, said he couldn't sing and read the sign at the same time, it messes him up or something like that. lol!

_________________
It's A Viv Thing!



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockbrigade.niceboard.com
~Melissa~

avatar

Number of posts : 207
Job/Hobbies : Gerry's personal promoter
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:31 am

What, no multi-tasking for Joe? lol! Still love him though! I love you

_________________
The only way to go is the Savage way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivGirl
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 604
Age : 42
Location : Indiana
Job/Hobbies : Viv's Pet Monkey
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:34 am

~Melissa~ wrote:
What, no multi-tasking for Joe? lol! Still love him though! I love you

Apparently not, I thought Jill had him on her cell phone saying the comment about the sign, maybe she can quote him. I do remember him saying something along the lines of 'put it away while I'm singing' tongue

_________________
It's A Viv Thing!



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockbrigade.niceboard.com
~Melissa~

avatar

Number of posts : 207
Job/Hobbies : Gerry's personal promoter
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:42 am

VivGirl wrote:
~Melissa~ wrote:
What, no multi-tasking for Joe? lol! Still love him though! I love you

Apparently not, I thought Jill had him on her cell phone saying the comment about the sign, maybe she can quote him. I do remember him saying something along the lines of 'put it away while I'm singing' tongue

lol! That Joe for ya and I mean that with all the love in the world. I love you

_________________
The only way to go is the Savage way!


Last edited by on Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivGirl
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 604
Age : 42
Location : Indiana
Job/Hobbies : Viv's Pet Monkey
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:57 am

Yeah, we love him unconditionally Very Happy Gotta love his sense of humor though, cracks me up!

_________________
It's A Viv Thing!



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockbrigade.niceboard.com
~Melissa~

avatar

Number of posts : 207
Job/Hobbies : Gerry's personal promoter
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:00 am

VivGirl wrote:
Yeah, we love him unconditionally Very Happy Gotta love his sense of humor though, cracks me up!

Yep, we do. Just like we love the rest of them the same way. I love you
Even with all their flaws.. Smile

_________________
The only way to go is the Savage way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivGirl
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 604
Age : 42
Location : Indiana
Job/Hobbies : Viv's Pet Monkey
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:01 am

~Melissa~ wrote:
VivGirl wrote:
Yeah, we love him unconditionally Very Happy Gotta love his sense of humor though, cracks me up!

Yep, we do. Just like we love the rest of them the same way. I love you
Even with all their flaws.. Smile

Our Lep men have flaws? Shocked Can you elaborate? tongue

lol!

_________________
It's A Viv Thing!



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockbrigade.niceboard.com
~Melissa~

avatar

Number of posts : 207
Job/Hobbies : Gerry's personal promoter
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:06 am

VivGirl wrote:
~Melissa~ wrote:
VivGirl wrote:
Yeah, we love him unconditionally Very Happy Gotta love his sense of humor though, cracks me up!

Yep, we do. Just like we love the rest of them the same way. I love you
Even with all their flaws.. Smile

Our Lep men have flaws? Shocked Can you elaborate? tongue

lol!

lol! I could but I'm too tired too, lol

_________________
The only way to go is the Savage way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivGirl
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 604
Age : 42
Location : Indiana
Job/Hobbies : Viv's Pet Monkey
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:19 am

You? What time did you get up today? I got up at 7:30 this morning..err..yesterday morning tongue It's almost 2:30 a.m here now.

_________________
It's A Viv Thing!



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockbrigade.niceboard.com
~Melissa~

avatar

Number of posts : 207
Job/Hobbies : Gerry's personal promoter
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:22 am

VivGirl wrote:
You? What time did you get up today? I got up at 7:30 this morning..err..yesterday morning tongue It's almost 2:30 a.m here now.

9:00
Guess I got used to going to bed early or it's my persistent cough doing me in.. I think I need a nursemaid. Any suggestions? I know who'd I like. Wink lol!

_________________
The only way to go is the Savage way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivGirl
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 604
Age : 42
Location : Indiana
Job/Hobbies : Viv's Pet Monkey
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:25 am

Dr. G and his trusty assistant Si? Wink

_________________
It's A Viv Thing!



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockbrigade.niceboard.com
~Melissa~

avatar

Number of posts : 207
Job/Hobbies : Gerry's personal promoter
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:30 am

VivGirl wrote:
Dr. G and his trusty assistant Si? Wink

Wink You guessed it!
lol! Dr. G.. I like that.. Wink
Trusty Assistant Si.. hmm wonder if he signs his prescriptions with 'Love'? lol!

_________________
The only way to go is the Savage way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivGirl
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 604
Age : 42
Location : Indiana
Job/Hobbies : Viv's Pet Monkey
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:27 pm

I think we both know that he certainly does! Wink

_________________
It's A Viv Thing!



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockbrigade.niceboard.com
Leesha

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 145
Age : 46
Location : Texas
Job/Hobbies : Sports: Red Sox, Mavericks, Saints, reading silly romance novels, astrology and lots of music.
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:26 pm

VivGirl wrote:


No, it wasn't me, but there was some girl w/ one at the Indy show last year and he said something about it between songs, said he couldn't sing and read the sign at the same time, it messes him up or something like that. lol!

I met a girl in OK who told me the same thing. He doesn't like the banner thing at all. Gets too distracted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blondeandbrilliant
VivGirl
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 604
Age : 42
Location : Indiana
Job/Hobbies : Viv's Pet Monkey
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:14 pm

I can understand it, you're trying to sing a song and then you see these signs, it would mess me up. He wasn't rude, he was nice about it.

So, when we went to the Bloomington show, Jill made sure to tell Savannah to keep her sign for Phil down low, Phil saw it! Very Happy

_________________
It's A Viv Thing!



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockbrigade.niceboard.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mr. Elliott   

Back to top Go down
 
Mr. Elliott
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» AMAZIAH - STRAIGHT TALKER
» Joe Elliott: "We've Never Written What I'd Call A Sh*t Song"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock Brigade :: The Band :: Joe Elliott-
Jump to: