Rock Brigade

A forum for the fans of Def Leppard
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Riverdogs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Melissa~

avatar

Number of posts : 207
Job/Hobbies : Gerry's personal promoter
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Riverdogs   Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:18 am

To those who have the studio album, is it a 8 track cd or a 10? Amazon says 10 but I only have 8. confused scratch

_________________
The only way to go is the Savage way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leesha

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 145
Age : 46
Location : Texas
Job/Hobbies : Sports: Red Sox, Mavericks, Saints, reading silly romance novels, astrology and lots of music.
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Riverdogs   Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:49 pm

Ten:

Whisper
Toy Soldier
Big House
Holy War
Baby Blue
I Believe
Water From The Moon
Rain, Rain
Spooky
America
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blondeandbrilliant
~Melissa~

avatar

Number of posts : 207
Job/Hobbies : Gerry's personal promoter
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Riverdogs   Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:56 am

What I have stops at Rain, Rain. Sad Could you pretty please send me Spooky and America Leesh? I got a compilation cd-r from Gerry that has 'Stand Up' on it which was on Money and the Magic but wasn't, if that makes any sense. lol! I can send you that song in exchange for you sending me those two songs. Let me know. Smile

Leesha wrote:
Ten:

Whisper
Toy Soldier
Big House
Holy War
Baby Blue
I Believe
Water From The Moon
Rain, Rain
Spooky
America

_________________
The only way to go is the Savage way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leesha

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 145
Age : 46
Location : Texas
Job/Hobbies : Sports: Red Sox, Mavericks, Saints, reading silly romance novels, astrology and lots of music.
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Riverdogs   Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:56 am

~Melissa~ wrote:
Could you pretty please send me Spooky and America Leesh?


Sure, I think I goofed in the first place. I'll get that out to you at some point in the next week. I stoopidly said I'd help out in another Centre, so that has me working 9 days in a row.

What would I have been thinking?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blondeandbrilliant
~Melissa~

avatar

Number of posts : 207
Job/Hobbies : Gerry's personal promoter
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Riverdogs   Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:29 am

Leesha wrote:
~Melissa~ wrote:
Could you pretty please send me Spooky and America Leesh?


Sure, I think I goofed in the first place. I'll get that out to you at some point in the next week. I stoopidly said I'd help out in another Centre, so that has me working 9 days in a row.

What would I have been thinking?!

No rush. Thanks Leesh.
Ugh, nine days in a row.. that sucks.. but bet the paycheck will be a nice one. I'll send you 'Stand Up' in a few minutes. Have to rip it first, lol

_________________
The only way to go is the Savage way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Melissa~

avatar

Number of posts : 207
Job/Hobbies : Gerry's personal promoter
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Riverdogs   Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:59 am

So about the Riverdogs EPK, if I guess and send my guess on which one is you privately, would you confirm it Leesh? lol!

_________________
The only way to go is the Savage way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leesha

avatar

Female
Number of posts : 145
Age : 46
Location : Texas
Job/Hobbies : Sports: Red Sox, Mavericks, Saints, reading silly romance novels, astrology and lots of music.
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Riverdogs   Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:37 pm

~Melissa~ wrote:
So about the Riverdogs EPK, if I guess and send my guess on which one is you privately, would you confirm it Leesh? lol!


No! Very Happy I shall neither confirm no deny anything!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/blondeandbrilliant
~Melissa~

avatar

Number of posts : 207
Job/Hobbies : Gerry's personal promoter
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Riverdogs   Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:18 pm

Leesha wrote:
~Melissa~ wrote:
So about the Riverdogs EPK, if I guess and send my guess on which one is you privately, would you confirm it Leesh? lol!


No! Very Happy I shall neither confirm no deny anything!

You're going to make me wait until we meet aren't you?!

_________________
The only way to go is the Savage way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivGirl
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 604
Age : 42
Location : Indiana
Job/Hobbies : Viv's Pet Monkey
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Riverdogs   Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:03 pm

That's what I should've done, huh? Made you wait to see what I look like. But, now you know and I'm sure you've gone partially blind from the experience or at least had nightmares from it Rolling Eyes tongue

_________________
It's A Viv Thing!



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockbrigade.niceboard.com
~Melissa~

avatar

Number of posts : 207
Job/Hobbies : Gerry's personal promoter
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Riverdogs   Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:23 pm

VivGirl wrote:
That's what I should've done, huh? Made you wait to see what I look like. But, now you know and I'm sure you've gone partially blind from the experience or at least had nightmares from it Rolling Eyes tongue

Where's the slapping fish when you need it?! I have not gone blind or had nightmares..

_________________
The only way to go is the Savage way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivGirl
Admin
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 604
Age : 42
Location : Indiana
Job/Hobbies : Viv's Pet Monkey
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Riverdogs   Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:42 pm

Shocked lol!

_________________
It's A Viv Thing!



Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rockbrigade.niceboard.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Riverdogs   

Back to top Go down
 
Riverdogs
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock Brigade :: The Band :: Vivian Campbell-
Jump to: