Rock Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rock Brigade

A forum for the fans of Def Leppard

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phil Quotes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VivGirl
Admin
VivGirl

Female
Number of posts : 604
Job/Hobbies : Viv's Pet Monkey
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Phil Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Phil Quotes   Phil Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 10:37 pm

But you shouldn't forget what it's about - for a musician, it is about self-expression. If you can make it work in a band format, it's incredible.
Phil Collen

Every night is a joy; you get an hour and a half of all these hits. It's a lot of fun.
Phil Collen

It's why you get into a band, to actually see something all the way through until the end and see it bear fruit.
Phil Collen

That was the most exciting period, I think: at first, when you get the success on that really large scale.
Phil Collen

The big thing that everyone forgets, you're famous and on TV and everything, but I think there's something very rewarding to be able to write a song, record it, and have it turn out as you heard it in your head, or even better.
Phil Collen

We'd played for years to half-empty clubs in England.
Phil Collen
Back to top Go down
https://rockbrigade.niceboard.com
Leesha

Leesha

Female
Number of posts : 145
Job/Hobbies : Sports: Red Sox, Mavericks, Saints, reading silly romance novels, astrology and lots of music.
Registration date : 2007-03-03

Phil Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil Quotes   Phil Quotes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 2:45 am

Phil: "You do that and we'll put a chicken here. . ."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blondeandbrilliant
VivGirl
Admin
VivGirl

Female

Phil Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil Quotes   Phil Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 1:21 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
~Melissa~

~Melissa~

Number of posts : 207
Job/Hobbies : Gerry's personal promoter
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Phil Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil Quotes   Phil Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 7:18 am

victoria<3 wrote:
WHAAAAAAT?? HAHA

He was saying 'put a chick in here' but with that London/cockney accent, sounded like
'put a chicken in here' -- even Rick Allen thought that's what PC had said!! lol!
Back to top Go down
~Melissa~

~Melissa~

Phil Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil Quotes   Phil Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 9:43 pm

Phil: "This bondage thing's getting out of hand. Or it's not. Our hands are tied!"

From: Rock of Ages DVD commentary, "Bringin' on the Heartache."
Back to top Go down
~Melissa~

~Melissa~

Phil Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil Quotes   Phil Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 9:48 pm

From the Animal commentary.

Phil: "Do you remember the little bubbles, the pop up bubbles and their little facts, that would be great wouldn't it, Dung!"
Back to top Go down
VivGirl
Admin
VivGirl

Female

Phil Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil Quotes   Phil Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 10:16 pm

~Melissa~ wrote:
From the Animal commentary.

Phil: "Do you remember the little bubbles, the pop up bubbles and their little facts, that would be great wouldn't it, Dung!"

OMG..I love this one! lol!
Back to top Go down
Leesha

Leesha

Female
Number of posts : 145
Job/Hobbies : Sports: Red Sox, Mavericks, Saints, reading silly romance novels, astrology and lots of music.
Registration date : 2007-03-03

Phil Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil Quotes   Phil Quotes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 4:06 am

Here's one where Phil slagged me and my friend off completely and totally, but it's so darned funny, and so typically Phil 'open mouth, insert foot, never knowing it' that I gotta share.

We were talking to him about Girl, after a Def Leppard show, mind you, and he went off something along the lines of the following:

"When I was with Girl, we had all of these hot chicks who came to shows and followed us. Then I joined Def Leppard. . ."

Evidently, we weren't hot! I swear, my mouth fell open, and I was gonna say something semi-clever like, "Until you met us," but he was on about something else and it was just too funny. geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blondeandbrilliant
Sponsored content

Phil Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil Quotes   Phil Quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phil Quotes
Page 1 of 1